The Essential Aldo Colombini - Volume 2
- POCKET REPEAT - Aldo takes the best elements of the Six
Card Repeat and Card to Pocket and combines them into a new magic classic.
- 4’WAVE - Aldo’s version of Phil Goldstein’s
neo-classic “B’wave” with regular cards. This also features
a forcing system that you’ll find dozens of additional uses for.
- HYPNO-CARDS - Two spectators each select a card. The performer
removes some cards from the pack and each spectator claims to not see their
selection. But, then they do. Then, they don’t! An incredible routine
with a surprisingly simple handling.
- GRAND PRIX - This is a complete award-winning act with
playing cards. Dozens of effects are combined to leave your audience breathless
- OIL AND WATER - Aldo breathes new life into this time-honored
plot as red and black cards repeatedly separate under impossible conditions...and
at the end, only black cards remain!
- PROBABLY KNOT - An amazing and amusing sliding knot routine
that requires absolutely no set up! You’ll also learn Aldo’s simple
and effective One Hand Slip Knot.
- ELEVON - Aldo’s version of Marlo’s “Elevator”
plot. Cards magically pass right through the pack. Your spectators won’t
believe their eyes when the last card moves visibly from the middle of the
pack to the top!
- SHENANIGANS - A classic piece of magic for young and old!
Green-backed cards emblazoned with leprechauns magically turn face up and
face down. For the unforgettable finish, the cards turn out to have the colors
of the rainbow on their backs or the legendary pots of gold on their faces.
- ONE FOR ALL - Three cards are selected and the magician
divines what they are from a single card. To finish, the selections all appear
face up in the middle of the pack.
- FAST FOOD - Two cards, interlaced between three Jokers,
vanish suddenly and reappear reversed in the middle of the pack. You’ll
gasp at the vanish of the cards!
- BALLS & CUPS - Aldo’s two cup and ball routine
that’s easy for you to do and for your spectators to follow. In addition
to the traditional big loads at the finish, there’s a complete surprise
for spectators and magicians alike—the production of a third cup!