A complete guide to performing magic for children. New York’s top kid
show magician, featured on television, in newspapers, and magazines, shares
his secrets of success. Featuring six never-before published routines, 27 secrets
of funnier routines, 7 essays, plus 21 tips to keep parents from talking during
your show, and more! Work more and make more money!
- Turn your show into non-stop laughter with the techniques you’ll discover
onlyin this book.
- Learn the psychology behind children’s behavior and how to apply that
to a successful show.
- Unlock the top 10 keys to performing memorable children’s magic.
- Get the secrets to making parents laugh, too, so you get hired again and
- Discover simple steps that make kids demand youfor their party.
- Understand the differences in performing for different aged children.
- Six steps to getting the most entertainment from a child volunteer.
- Solving the top 10 problems of performing for children.
This is the first time David has released his routines to the magic community.
These are his favorite routines from his hugely successful show. These will
be the funniest routines you have ever performed. Illustrated with dozens of
- Five minutes with a Milk Pitcher that will change your show completely.
- The funniest Mis-Made Flag routine you have ever seen.
- Win your audience over with a charming routine to perform with very shy
children, even 3-year olds can be stars with this trick.
- Step by step instruction on how to create your own hilarious routines.
David Kaye is a full-time professional magician and writes a monthly column
about performing magic for children in MAGIC. His shows have been featured on
ABC, CBS, NBC, The Late Show with David Lettermanand he’s been quoted
in the Wall Street Journal. He performs more than 300 shows every year. He lectures
on kid show magic and how to be a successful performer in the U.S., Europe,
and Asia. You’ve seen David present a full day of lectures at the national
SAM convention and at Magic Live! And he is a regular lecturer at the annual
KIDabra conference. Now you can have his secrets to successful kid show magic
in one idea-filled, easy to read volume.
Clearance Item~ L&Ls 10% discount doesn't apply, limited to stock on hand, all sales final.